Privacy and Security Policies.
Your privacy is important to us. It is OnliTools' policy to respect your privacy with regard to any information from you that we may collect on the OnliTools, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of those websites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites that you use Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies related to email newslettersThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remind you if you are already registered and if you should show certain notifications valid only for registered / non-subscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Form-related cookiesWhen you submit data through a form such as those found on the contact pages or feedback forms, cookies may be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- Site Preferences CookiesTo provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you have been using the site. spends on the site and the pages visited, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track items such as the time you spend on the website or pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we're still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding what optimizations the our users appreciate it the most.
- As we sell products, it's important that we understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. accuracy that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
- For more information about Google AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQs.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this website and provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that you deliver the most relevant advertisements whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting you similar things that might be of interest to you.
- Various partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partner sites, so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that OnliTools offers on the website and with an enunciative but non-limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith or public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic, today's game or chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of OnliTools, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully that's clear, and as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you're interacting with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective from September/2021.