Version 1.0, last updated: September 25, 2021.
By accessing the website OnliTools , you agree to be bound by these terms of service, in all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Materials on this site are protected by copyright laws and applicable trademarks.
2. License Usage
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) from the OnliTools website, for personal, non-commercial, transient viewing only. This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you can not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the OnliTools website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- The materials on the OnliTools website are provided 'as is'. OnliTools makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose or not infringement of intellectual property or other infringement of rights.
- Furthermore, OnliTools does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to such materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event shall OnliTools or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials at OnliTools, even if OnliTools or an authorized OnliTools representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply. apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
Materials displayed on the OnliTools website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. OnliTools does not warrant that any material on its website is accurate, complete or current. OnliTools may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time , without prior notice. However, OnliTools makes no commitment to update the materials.
OnliTools has not reviewed every site linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OnliTools of the site. Use of any linked site is at your own expense and user risk.
OnliTools may revise these website terms of service at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of OnliTools and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.